We are officially less than a month away from, Stagecoach, SoCal’s biggest Country music festival! I have to admit that I was not the biggest Country music fan for the majority of my life however, my sweet fiancé Josh opened my eyes and my ears to the sweet sounds of Florida Georgia Line, Sam Hunt, Luke Bryant…the list goes on. So needless to say, I am very excited and have obviously been planning my outfits for some time now. I am always on the hunt for a good bargain and thankfully I have found A LOT of really cute options for Stagecoach weekend!
2. New Look Wide Fit Studded Western Ankle Boot– These are so worth the insane sale price. $21.50?! They are a major steal and so adorable. Perfect for the girl who doesn’t want to go full cowgirl boots.
3. Jessica Simpson Embroidered Bandana -Again, another incredible deal. This bandana is $6.98 and gives you all the country vibes and can be used to shield your face from all the desert dust getting kicked up in the air!
4. Flounce Off-the-Shoulder Bodysuit – Okay guys, this is a staple for everyones summer time wardrobe. Super simple and easy. You can style it with jeans or a cute skirt. It’s $8 and comes in multiple colors…a no brainer.
5. Junk Food Budweiser Classic Tee – I’m obsessed with this. It’s got that trendy vintage vibe and honestly, just fits perfectly with a weekend full of Country music…probably will be drinking Bud Light’s everyday so might as well represent.
6. Anna Felt Panama Hat – I have been working VERY hard to get my skin looking near perfect for my upcoming wedding so you best believe I’ll be protecting my face all weekend. This adorable hat is on sale for $29, comes in black or tan and is perfect to complete any look.
I’ve added a few other options in the Shop Style Collective slider below and everything is under $80! I can’t wait to see everyone’s festival looks!